Vacation Bible School
July 9, 2017-July 14, 2017
Join us for VBS as we learn about “Running the Race of Faith” and the victory we have through Jesus Christ when we follow him and work together as a team with fellow Christians. We will have crafts, games, music, a Bible lesson, and a light dinner each evening.
Ages: 3 years through 18 years (Must be 3 years old by July 9th).
Date and Time: Sunday evening through Thursday evening from 6:00 P.M. until 8:30 P.M. Relatives and friends are invited to join us on Friday, July 14th for our ending program.
- Drop off will begin at 5:30 P.M. and pick up at 8:30 P.M. We will have a table for check-in in our church’s main foyer.
- Please be prepared to leave and come back later. Parents will not be allowed to go to class with their children. If your child is crying for you to stay, we ask that you wait in your car for a few minutes. Most children warm up to their surroundings once the fun begins. We want them to have a good time. If we see that your child is inconsolable, we will call or text you.
- We value the safety of our own children as well as yours. Therefore, children will not be allowed to leave with anyone not designated at drop off.
- If, for any reason, you need to pick up your child prior to 8:30, please see one of the gentlemen outside. One of them will locate your child and escort him or her to you.
- Please notify us of any allergies or medical needs. If you would like to see our menu for the week, you may do so here: Concession Stand.
See more events:
2017 Events Opens in new tab.
2018 Events Opens in new tab.
Do you want more information about an upcoming event? Click here to contact us.